Business Support Coordinator
Business Support Coordinator
The Business Support Coordinator role is not for the faint hearted, you will need stamina for this fast paced and intricate role which demands a consistent and thorough approach.
You will deal with all aspects of the sale by supporting Customers and Territory Managers alike. You will be the fundamental cog administering orders, be confident with technology and work with other departments and people at all levels.
A confident approach is required, someone who wants to make a career in Sales & Marketing with a focus in administration and understanding our export business will be able to grow with a family run business and maximise their potential.
- To work alongside the Territory Managers to support each customer.
- To administer work for all territories including the processing of sales orders in line with business demands.
- To work with the Territory Manager to ensure that all customer specific data is available for the Operations Team when submitting purchase orders to the factory.
- Play a key role with after sales support, resolving issues by speaking directly to customers.
- Using internal data to complete various retailer spreadsheets for setting up new retail accounts or for quoting existing products in support of the Territory Manager.
- To be confident using the phone for telephone calls, have a good level of written English when communicating on email and be confident using various sources of information at one time.
- Be good at problem solving, investigate anomalies to a satisfactory outcome and report findings.
- Using various retailer web portals such as Amazon Vendor Central to administer products and sales information.
- To take an interest in the Company Marketing strategy and be confident to support in this area.
- Take an interest in learning about export paperwork – Invoices, Packing Lists, Declarations of Origin, Certificates of Origin, Letters of Credit. Etc and how our international business works.
- To support the Operations team when required to ensure data on export documentation is correct, verify data reports received from factories against internal system data.
- To support the Operations Team with invoicing when required.
- To support the Operations team at peak times to ensure on time, in full and compliant shipments.
- Significant administration experience and excellent customer service skills.
- Proven ability to work to a high standard under pressure.
- The ability to pick up tasks quickly and build strong working relationships with staff and clients.
- Good IT skills including excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent attention to detail with good numeracy, literacy, and organisational skills.
- A highly professional approach, the ability to work well in a team and on own initiative.
- Able to take instruction, then interpret and implement accurately.
- Knowledge of Sage accounting system preferred but not essential.
- To have a keen interest and experience in Export.
Salary available upon request
Core business hours are Monday – Friday 09.00am – 5.00pm.
Flexibility in peak season is required
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com